- The Company posted net income of $5,189,000, or $3.32 per diluted share for the year ended December 31, 2012, compared to net a loss of $(1,450,400, or $(0.94), per diluted share, for the year ended December 31, 2011.
- The Company's income-earning assets have increased more than 747% since January 1998 from $17 million to over $144 million.
- As of December 31, 2012, the Company owned 42 aircraft, comprised of 9 different types, and 4 aircraft engines on lease to customers in 15 countries worldwide.
- A leading independent lessor of regional aircraft which has been in business through predecessors since 1989.
- One of the only specialized leasing companies serving a growing market segment.
- Seasoned management team with extensive experience in the regional aircraft industry.
- Established global reputation as an operating lessor with the ability to meet demand for aircraft and financing by smaller regional carriers.